Homecoming is here for many high schools already, but for us, it’s in November! But who cares, I am planning early.
If you are a freshman, here are some things that will be going on:
1. Too many people grinding.
2. If you don’t go with a group of friends or a guy, it’ll be awkward.
3. If you take a guy, you will most likely be grinding.
4. People don’t usually wear long dresses, mostly mini dresses for homecoming, but for prom, it’s otherwise.
5. I don’t know if other high schools do this, but the girls always take off their shoes to dance.
So… I need to choose a dress. I have a high low dress, but I don’t know if I should wear it…
If I don’t wear that hi-low dress, which one of these black mini dresses should I wear!? I like body con dresses, but I might look to skinny in them 😦